Do you have any Montessori books that you no longer want or need? Want to swap?
I have a pile of great books that I no longer read and would love to swap with you!
All of the books were purchased new by me and are in a used but good condition (most are in a great condition).
The books I have on offer to swap are:
- In a Montessori Home - Sarah Moudry
- What is Montessori Preschool - David Kahn
- Montessori Play and Learn - Lesley Britton
- A Parents' Guide to the Montessori Classroom - Aline D. Wolf
- Seven Times the Sun - Shea Darian
- Beyond the Rainbow Bridge - Barbara J. Patterson and Pamela Bradley
- Making a Family Home - Shannon Honeybloom
- The Creative Family - Amanda Blake Soule
- Handmade Home - Amanda Blake Soule
Firstly I am really interested in swapping for a copy of Montessori Read and Write: A Parent's Guide to Literacy for Children - Lynne Lawrence. I am also interested in swapping for other Montessori or Montessori related books but will consider swapping for any book you think I might like.
I am only interested in straight out swaps, not exchanging of money or other items. Also both parties are responsible for postage. I will post international. But please keep in mind that I live in Australia so if postage costs are an issue please consider this.
If you are interested please email me, Kylie at email@example.com . This is a relatively small blog so I don't expect to be overwhelmed with offers but please give me a few days to respond to your email.