Some things I am loving on Etsy - 4 Montessori Dowel Toys - Toddler Stacking Set, I love the handmade feel to these traditional Montessori stacking toys and these High Contrast Cards Set of 12 perfect for a newborn. Did I mention that last month my sister had her second baby? I became an Aunty for the second time and the boys have a new cousin to adore!
Next week Otis starts his transition to the Cycle Two (6-9yrs) Classroom! Can you believe it? He isn't six yet but the children have a good transition period to help them settle in! Let me know if you want to know more about the transition process.
Tomorrow we are going to the Brisbane Baby and Toddler Show. It's at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on 3-5th March. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the new products and catching up with some of our favourite brands! Tickets are still available.
Are you looking for some really good Montessori reading this weekend? Here are some articles I am loving this week;
- This spring table at Frida Be Mighty!
- A Year of Montessori Learning: January at Bird is the Word. This family is just starting on their Montessori journey but I love some of their spaces and thought this article was really sweet! Perfect for first-time parents!
- Montessori Mobiles for Watching at Mama The Explorer.
- Montessori teachers might like this one - Inspirational Montessori Classes in Spain with lots of images of Montessori classrooms around Spain!
- Montessori - Percieved Risk at Swiss Lark - love the "No Risk, No Fun" sticker.
- So what exactly is the big deal about Montessori? at The Durango Herald.
- Growing Peace: Gandhi, Montessori and What It Means to Begin with the Children at Common Threads. This is a great essay but you need to give yourself some time to read it. Perhaps bookmark it!
I hope you have a great weekend!!