It's the time of year when we start to get our house ready for Christmas. A few little touches here and there to remind us that the holiday season is nearly here! We have put out our Christmas tablecloth and beeswax Christmas candles, we've started a few Christmas puzzles. But I thought we could really do with some extra candles, and we definitely need some Christmas themed aprons! I fell in love with this little Christmas bear outfit (pictured above)! You know I love ordering from Etsy and nothing says Christmas like hand-made! Here are a few Christmassy things I'm loving for my Montessori home:
- Fox Bowl - A real ceramic bowl, perhaps to share some Christmas treats.
- Children's Christmas Montessori Apron. For baking with my little ones, perhaps some gingerbread?
- Wooden Christmas Toddler Puzzle.
- Children's Christmas Placemats - Need these, they are so cute and can be reused every year!
- Christmas Pure Beeswax Candles - These are beautiful. I find candles often bring people together.
- Reindeer Rattle/Grasper - For the littlest hands.
- Christmas Tree Cot Sheets - Perfect for the floor bed.
- Baby Christmas Clothes - Easy wearing Christmas clothes, I love this brand!
For Christmas I've ordered this sweet bird rattle for Otto, hope he likes it! Have you started to decorate for Christmas?