Today I'm sharing some Montessori and related articles that I've enjoyed this week:
- This is a pretty amazing list, although I don't think using cloth nappies is too difficult. Raising Kids in a Zero Waste Family at Mother.
- 8 Proven ways To Foster A Happy Sibling Relationship at Montessori Family.
- Fill In Your Classroom Transition Times with 10 Classical Music Activities including 10 classical music pieces that children will enjoy at the Magical Movement Company - Montessori Music and The Arts.
- 5 Must Have Ikea Products For Your Montessori Environment at Chronicles of a Momtessorian - also a new (to me) blog to follow, written by Anitra, a mom and Montessori trained teacher.
- THESE pictures are just gorgeous, just as the message is at Montessori in Estonia - Estonian Montessori Community (pictured above).
- A Montessori Approach to Helping Children who are Stealing or Lying at Forest Bluff School.
- How to use a mortar and pestle in your sensory play at Fairy Dust Teaching.
- Exploring the Essense of Montessori Parenting - Jasmine Chong at Nduoma.
- I absolutely adore this rainbow puzzle at Tatutatam, I think you can only order through the Facebook page, if anyone speaks Polish please let me know!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!