How was your week? We have been so relaxed this week and we are very much enjoying the warmer weather. Today I made space to create some art shelves for Otis. Not only is it difficult to make space for art shelves in a small home but it's also difficult when you have an active crawler around! Here are a few things I've been enjoying this week:
- Creating the Perfect Montessori Kitchen Space for your Child at My Little Keepers.
- Créer un point d'eau Montessori à la maison or Creating a Montessori water station at Home at en confiance avec Montessori. This shows a couple of really simple but doable water station solutions.
- Waldorf and Nature Inspired Summer books at Whole Family Rhythms. Many of these are suitable for Montessori families.
- What a gorgeous arrangement! Aménagement d’une micro-crèche Montessori à Saint-Jean-Leblanc or A Montessori Nursery at Saint-Jean-Leblanc at Sylvie d'Esclaibes.
- Découvrir les coquillages et le corail avec Montessori or Discover seashells and coral with Montessori also at en confiance avec Montessori. This is so, so beautiful.
- Otis' new art shelves - he also has paper, stamps, face paints and, clay in the shelves underneath (not shown). The Colour Wheel is from here.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.