I love Etsy for shopping but also for DIY ideas! Here are a few things that I am loving, buying and DIYing from Etsy this Autumn:
- Autumn Children's Placemats - we love to celebrate the season with themed placemats and napkins, these are easy to DIY with the right fabric.
- Acorn Tree Puzzle - we have this one and the Apple Tree Puzzle, these are fantastic for nature or seasonal displays as they allow the child to focus on one aspect of the tree - the acorn or apples, they aren't too busy.
- Autumn Pocket Hitchhiker Print - we have collected almost all of these 'hitchhikers'. I also love the First Signs of Autumn Print (we love them for each season!). The Raspberry Thief does beautiful watercolour paintings.
- Autumn Three Part Cards - these would also be lovely on a nature table to label objects (acorn/pinecone/leaves/gourd).
- Autumn Multi Sensory Play Dough Collection - MontessoriReStore does these sets so well! There is lots of playdough inspiration here.
- Needle Felt Pumpkins - have a look at the colours on these apples too.
- Autumn Scented Playdough - definitely going to be DIYing this!
- Montessori Pumpkin Wood Puzzle - we have the apple one of these and love it, they are good quality and are interesting to the child.
- Autumn Themed Cookie Cutters - we need these, also love the ones with the little squirrels and acorns!
Felt is a nice material to use in the cooler months, I like this Felt Parts of a Pumpkin, and I think my children would too. If you speak Spanish, have a look at these Autumn printables, the images are gorgeous! Please feel free to share any of your Autumn Etsy finds!