Here are some of the most gorgeous and Montessori family friendly Christmas puzzles! It's all about stacking, sorting, sequencing, patterns, and finding order!
All of these puzzles would work beautifully in a tray or on a child's work shelves. I really love the natural timber puzzles. Don't forget about nesting dolls, they make wonderful decorations and children love to stack, sort and put them away. The age ranges are a guide only.
For Children 2 to 3 Years
1. Wooden Christmas Tree Puzzle. The beauty of this puzzle is in it's simplicity.
3. Christmas Blocks. A puzzle that doubles as decoration!
4. Nativity Nesting Dolls. Perfect for the child's sense of order. Once the child has mastered the nesting dolls, see if they can put them away with their eyes closed or blindfolded.
For Children 3 to 4 Years
7. Santa's Sleigh Wooden Chunky Puzzle (9 pieces). A very sweet puzzle featuring Santa and his Reindeers.
For Children 5 Years +
9. Gingerbread Houses Family Puzzle. This puzzle is designed to be used by a group of people with different skill levels as it has three different sized pieces. I love at Christmas to have a puzzle going on the table for everyone to contribute to and this puzzle would be perfect! It has 400 pieces.
I've ordered Otis two Christmas puzzles by Ravensburger, which is one of my favourite puzzle brands, their age suggestions are usually spot on!