I have a couple of real treats for you this week. Tomorrow we will be featuring a wonderful Canadian Montessori family. A family that you might already know! Later in the week I have an article that if you have a child at a Montessori school might be the most important article you will ever read. It has already changed the way I look at after school activities for Otis. Today though... some friendly and interesting links.
- If you are interested in infant Montessori you will love this Instagram feed.
- I have always been a fan of Kara over at Simple Kids but her vlogs are something else, this one is my favourite.
- If you are in Europe or Slovenia please have a look at this very special Montessori shop Montessori Doma.
- I totally missed the Online Auction however Canberra Mums Due 2013 are having a trivia night on March 29th at the Southern Cross Club Woden for SIDS and KIDS ACT. I believe they are fully sold out however you can find further information here. This is wonderful example of a community coming together after the loss of a little one.
- A Girl and Her World has a lovely new website and and if you have a spare $20 and are looking for an inspiring read I recommend Behind the Smiles e-book by Jane Kennedy, all profits go back into the Girl and Her World project.
I hope to see you back here tomorrow for our international Montessori family feature.