Are you interested to know what the best selling Montessori books are? I have read and recommended many Montessori books but I was interested to know - what is everyone else reading? It was fun and surprising to see this list.
1. Montessori Letter Work. By Bobby and June George.
2. Montessori from the Start. The Child at Home, from Birth to Age Three. By Paula Polk Lillard and Lynn Lillard Jessen.
3. Teach Me to Do It Myself. Montessori Activities for You and Your Child. By Maja Pitamic.
4. How to Raise an Amazing Child the Montessori Way. By Tim Seldin.
5. You Say Goodbye and We Say Hello: The Montessori Method for Positive Dementia Care. By Tom and Karen Brenner.
6. Montessori Today. A Comprehensive Approach to Education from Birth to Adulthood. By Paula Polk Lillard.
7. Teaching Montessori in the Home. The Pre-School Years. By Elizabeth G. Hainstock.
8. Montessori Shape Work. By Bobby and June George.
9. The Absorbent Mind. By Maria Montessori.
10. Montessori. A Modern Approach. The Classic Introduction to Montessori for Parents and Teachers. By Paula Polk Lillard.
While collating this list I found the best sellers moved around from day to day, the order of this top ten moves around however the books in the top ten have generally stayed the same. I have collated this list using Amazon rankings, based on paperbacks (where there is a choice, all the Montessori Work books are board books only), where the author is Maria Montessori or where Montessori is used in the title.
Are your favourites here? Are there any surprises?