How has your week been? Our week was busy! The boys are back at all of their extra-curricular activities and have recommenced their weekly speech therapy sessions after the long summer break. Here are a few articles I've been enjoying this week.
- Have you seen this awesome Owl Treehouse Library at Omni Montessori School? I linked to this one FB last week. I love the connection one of the teachers made with the Montessori philosophy of reading and being in nature. It's beautiful.
- Susan from Michael Olaf has written a good comparison piece about Montessori and Waldorf School including curriculum and method.
- This DIY Child's Functioning Handbasin at Oh La La Mama! You can also read their DIY for children's shelves here.
- Montessori Monday: Limiting Choices, The Clothing Edition by Lindsey at Swiss Lark.
- How to Encourage Kids to Clean and Declutter Their Spaces at Nourishing Minimalism.
- On Etsy I love these plywood Leaves and Transport Stencils.
- You know we have previously used a Linear Calendar, the 2017 Southern Hemisphere Linear Calendar is now available at LABO Education! I have printed ours but haven't worked out where to put it this year.
- I enjoy all Montessori and gardening posts including Gardening with Kids (especially sans green thumb and budget) at Planting Peas.
Above Otis is using some transparent geometric shapes on the light table with a mirror. He's been doing lots of playing around and experimenting with them. This weekend will be extremely hot in most areas of Australia so I hope everyone stays safe! Have a great weekend!