Image: Mothers Abroad
How is your week going? Our week has been busy and slightly stressful but we have really enjoyed the weather cooling down and we've even had a couple of rainy days. If you are looking for some midweek reading here are some articles I am loving!
- I'm a confident mother because I follow my children at La Tela di Carlotta
- Some simple sewing and braiding at La Casa Nella Prateria - perfect for three to four-year-olds!
- A Montessori home garden at kukumag - so much greenery, I love it.
- Montessori: The Debrief - a good read at Swiss Lark, as always.
- A Montessori-inspired Wardrobe (with bilingual labels) at Mothers Abroad.
- About Sprout Montessori in Nepal and their need for support via GoFundMe.
Thank you to Sarah for sending the link to this Montessori floor bed frame at Lord Co. it's simple and perfect for those not wanting to put the mattress directly on the floor.
Also, thank you to Heather for letting me know about these adorable Child Size Mugs on Etsy!