I hope you are having a good Monday! Here are some articles I'm loving this week:
- Supporting an Infant the Montessori Way at La Petite Turquoise.
- Olivia's Montessori Style Room at Dearest Days - this is a gorgeous toddler room complete with a comfy floor bed!
- Baby Led Weaning - High Chair versus Weaning Chair at Montessori-ish Mom - I support this approach, we used a weaning table and chair for breakfasts, snacks, and lunch but when the family had a meal together, mainly the evening meal, we used a high chair at the dining table, although we used a high chair the child (Otis at around 16 months) could use independently.
- Our Montessori-inspired Art Space at Mothers Abroad (pictured above) - really the most wonderful children's art space I have seen!!
- Montessori on a Budget Series - Part 1 at Our Montesstory.
- Montessori for Infants and Toddlers: Object Permanence Skills and Imbucare Box at Oumm Anna.
You already know we are expecting our third child (a baby boy!) in early September but we also have some other news to share. In 2014 we moved from Canberra to Brisbane. We have loved living in Brisbane and have enjoyed the warm weather and the lifestyle but it's time another move. At the end of this year, we will be making a rather big (scary and exciting) move - all the way to the UK! It will be a wonderful adventure for our family! I hope you'll continue to read here and support us on this journey. I can't wait to share more about our move - including our process for finding a new school!