Today I am sharing some Montessori School blogs that I read and love. Many schools have blogs that are intentionally accessible only to parents from the school. The blogs listed here are school blogs that are useful and informative to all Montessori parents! I've also only listed those that post semi-regularly and are mostly current. In addition to parent education, these blogs also contain a lot of useful information and ideas for other schools and teachers.
- Sydney Montessori School Blog
- Bergamo Montessori Schools Blog
- Forest Bluff School Blog - Lots of really in-depth information for parents.
- LePort Schools Blog - This hasn't been recently updated but includes a lot of information for parents that is relevant today.
- Villa di Maria Montessori School Blog - This is mainly a site to inform parents about what is happening at the school but there is still lots of beautiful content for all Montessori parents. Read Montessori at Home, In the Kitchen with Children and Why Dirt is Good for Your Children, there is so much more content like this.
- Baan Dek Blog - Subscribe to this one, you won't want to miss a post, covers a wide range of topics!
- Beautiful Sun Montessori Blog - Lovely musings and ideas from teacher Susanne. I love these little snippets of posts.
- The Absorbent Teacher - Montessori School of Ojai Blog
- Pebblecreek Montessori Blog - Lots of tips for Montessori in the home.
And some others...
- NAMC Montessori Teacher Training Blog - I read this one regularly, it is so relevant to Montessori parents.
- Montessori Academy Blog - This is a blog from a large Montessori child care provider.
There are also a few Montessori teacher blogs, really too many to mention but I will include:
I want to thank the many parents and teachers who work to put these sites together! Please feel free to mention your school's blog if you want to share.