I have some good news! Our baby arrived last Friday. His birth was much longer and less natural than anticipated, the third baby doesn't always come faster or easier. However, baby Otto (pictured above) is completely healthy and has spent the last couple of days settling into family life! Caspar and Otis are of course thrilled that their little brother is here. I'll share some more about his nursery and activities in future days and weeks. But for now here are a few articles that I have been enjoying:
- An Introduction to Practical Life, with beautiful photographs as usual, at Villa di Maria Montessori School.
- 7 key phrases Montessori teachers use and why we should use them, too at Motherly.
- Lemon Curd Muffins: An Illustrated Recipe at Montessori Shop (includes illustrated recipe to download).
- I know you will love this Kickstarter, The Montessori Toddler by Simone Davies.
- A peek inside The Nest, a Montessori NIDO at Our Montessori Life.
- Modern furniture ideas for Montessori Kids Rooms at Twin Pickle.
- If you feel like Montessori is just too much, this is a good read. Simplifying Montessori: The Value of Concentration at Fishies in a Row.
- What do you do when your classrooms are flooded? The Biggest Montessori Classroom You've Ever Seen Is Now In Session in the Post Oak School Gym.
My two older children are now on school holidays. It's perfect timing to have everyone home. I hope you have a lovely weekend!