What a week it's been! I'm so relieved the weekend is here. Thank you to those who responded to my request for help on Facebook. While I'm not feeling a hundred percent, I am improving. Are you looking for some interesting reading for the weekend? Here are a few articles that I'm loving:
- DIY Geometry Boards at Herbstkinder.
- This would be perfect for Otis (6yrs), Dramatic Shopping Game for Addition Practice at Cosmic Montessori School.
- I love these book recommendations at Frida Be Mighty.
- A few nice finds here at the Specials and Discontinued Items at Micheal Olaf.
- I've seen this happen at many schools, although at this school I'm impressed at how high in the trees the children have built! The Fort Builders at Villa di Maria Montessori School.
- This is a personal blog but it has the most beautiful Montessori infant environment, I believe Michelle is AMI trained, if you are looking for Montessori infant inspiration or if you just appreciate good Montessori design you must click through and have a look! Found via Quando Viramos Pais.
- The Prepared Environment at Wunschkind Herzkind Nervkind.
- This is such a good reminder. Clay: Don't Forget the Explore Stage at Fairy Dust Teaching. This can be applied to most art activities, stop asking "what are you making" and allow the child to explore.
If you are in Australia and are looking for a simple baby playgym Modern Monty has just released their Baby Gym Frame, currently with a discount for preorders. This weekend the boys are I are working on a few DIY toys for Otto, I hope they turn out ok, if so I'll take some pictures to show you! I hope you have a good weekend!