Are you looking for some weekend Montessori reading and inspiration? Here are a few things I'm loving this week.
- Simple embroidery piece at Midwest Montessori, this is by Charlotte who is four years old.
- Preparing our Montessori Infant Space at Fishies in a Row.
- This Montessori nursery in France at The Blog of Sylvie d'Esclaibes.
- These photos from Corner of Hope an AMI Educateurs sans Frontières initiative.
We have our flights booked (but still no school for the boys) to the UK, so I've been searching for some inspiring stores, have a look at Grasp + Gather, it's gorgeous! It's not specifically Montessori but they have lots of lovely natural play materials and treasure basket ideas. Please let me know of any UK stores you think I'd like.
I love connecting with other Montessori parents who have children of a similar age to mine, it's even better if the children are just a little bit older. If you have an infant you also might like to follow these accounts on Instagram:
- Luci, a Montessori teacher, her little one is around five months old. She has so many idea and posts regularly.
- Our Montessori Way, also with lots and lots of infant ideas, currently with a daughter at seven months.
- Montessori in Motion, with a little one at around three months old.
- Montessori in Real Life, with a four-month-old!
- Our Montessori Story features Milo now at around four months old.
- Rebecca at I am Montessori has a son who is currently six months old.
- Jakob at Eltern vom Mars is also six months old.
You can also follow us at How we Montessori, Otto is currently two months old. I hope you have a lovely weekend!