Today I'm sharing some Montessori links and things, articles that I am currently enjoying:
- Restoring the Importance of Woodworking and Young Children at Fairydust Teaching.
- Interview: "I opened a Montessori School." An interview with Karine Burns of Montessori 21 at en confiance avec Montessori.
- A Montessori Family's Living Room at Three Minute Montessori - Jasmine has created a lovely space. "I shouldn’t be trying to recreate a classroom in my home, but rather make an inviting space for both parents and children to spend time in."
- Our Montessori Closet for Two at Emil and Mathilda. I love the little compartment boxes used here to keep the drawers organised.
- Montessori shelves at 32 months at Frida Be Mighty. Beautiful shelves as always by Eloise.
- I absolutely adore this DIY Children's table and art centre at Chez Mama Poule.
If you are looking for a good book, I am finding the new release Achtung Baby: The German Art of Raising Self-Reliant Children really interesting. It is a story of parenting (including giving birth) in Germany and the many ways it is different to parenting in the US. If you are German, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!
I hope you enjoyed the holiday break. We are in the process of moving and my next post will come from the UK! Wish us luck for the long flight ahead!