How was your week? Ours was nothing short of amazing. We experienced a lot of snow, there was so much snow overnight the boys had to stay home from school today. We have a really child-friendly neighborhood and the children were able to play in the street all day (yay for free ranging kids!). Here are a few Montessori related articles that I've been enjoying this week.
- This has me thinking - Why We Use Only Natural Crayons (and You Should, too!) at Rainy Day Sunny Play.
- I love this gadget so much I ordered one straight away, the Grape (or cherry tomato) Slicer, perfect for toddlers, found via Angela Momtessori!
- This might be the-most-gorgeous Montessori kitchen I have ever seen, at Play Art Learn.
- This is the best - Simon making French Toast at Midwest Montessori. Simon is two!
- A Carpentry Area at Où es-tu, COQUELIPOP.
- A sweet weather station at Emil und Mathilda.
- This is a sweet tray - Ten Minute Montessori: Exploring Magnets at My Little Keepers.
Above is a picture of Otis' desk and his latest copy of National Geographic Kids, which is a favourite. I hope you have a lovely weekend!