Wow! This is a varied list - something for everyone. Here are a few links that I've been loving this week:
- Baby Montessori Room from 10 months. I think this room is in Germany. It has so many interesting elements and the baby change area has a potty!
- This is important. I'm going to ask Caspar (my 10 yr old) to have a look at these and let me know what he thinks. Want an update? Young and Informed: Credible News Sources for Kids.
- I can agree with all of these. 8 ways in which the RIE approach has shaped my parenting.
- A really sweet space. I am often asked about spaces for older children. Antonin's Office, 7 years old.
- Love this list!! The Wilderness Society Environmental Award for Children's Literature.
- We use a lot of prints and materials that we can download and print at home, it's often more affordable and it's fast. Gorgeous Baby Art Cards.
- Pouring at 14 months.
- Is this still an issue? The Gender Divide in Preschoolers' Closets.
I missed a post last Friday, it was a long weekend and at the last minute we decided to visit Cornwall. We stayed at St Ives and we also visited Lands End, it was so beautiful. We didn't make it to the Eden Project (it's nestled in a huge crater) have you been? It looks amazing. It's a long drive from here but we are determined to get there soon. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!