- The Prepared Montessori Environment at Home: 4 to 8 Months (including lots of photographs) at Creciendo con Montessori (English here).
- This infant space at Sylvie D'Esclaibes's Blog, this is a notice for Montessori training near Lille in France, but I am posting to admire how lovely this area is.
- On Facilitating Interests at The Montessori Cosmos, this article is particularly relevant for children in the second plane of development and the example used here is of a seven-year-old.
- The Science of Wool at Montessori Handwork. I love this scientific approach to understanding this fibre, before starting handwork.
- Otis and I have been searching for fun recipes, we are going to try and make these Cinnamon Roll Snails from scratch, idea from Pillsbury Kitchens.
- This is so joyful and a real pick-me-up. I am currently reading and loving, Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness. "A body of research is emerging that demonstrates a clear link between our surroundings and our mental health. For example, studies show that people with sunny workspaces sleep better and laugh more than their peers in dimly lit offices, and that flowers improve not only people's moods but their memory as well."
- What if my child avoids an area completely or only plays with one thing?? at The Montessori Notebook.
- We recently stumbled across The Kid Should See This. It is a website full of wonderful and educational videos on a variety of topics including science, nature, technology and space.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!