I love natural furniture in children's spaces with pops of colour provided by soft furnishings like rugs and cushions. Rugs can add warmth and help to define an area. In particular, I am loving these rainbow rag rugs. The cotton rag rug we have is nice, thick and soft, perfect for a young child to sit or lie on. They look lovely in children's reading or playing areas or even in a Montessori toddler class!
- Happy Rainbow Rug at Baltic Frog (EU).
- Multicoloured Rainbow Rag Rug at Scarramouch (UK).
- Megs Rainbow Braided Cotton Rug at Green At Heart Rugs (US).
- Hand Made Round Rainbow Coloured Braided Cotton and Jute Rag Rug at Bohemian Inspiration (UK)
- Nursery Rug, Multicoloured at EsTeRaP (US).
- 60" Rainbow Rug made from braided recycled t-shirt at Green At Heart Rugs (US)
- 58" Braided Rug at Green At Heart Rugs (US).
- Rainbow Rag Rug at Spiral Garden (AU) - this is one we have.
- Pastel Rainbow Tshirt Yarn Nursery Rug at Love Indi Lou (AU).