It is my birthday today and I was fortunate to spend the morning with my two youngest children at Forest School, what a treat! As I type we are travelling to Devon to spend the weekend seaside. I can't wait. Here are a few articles and things that I've enjoyed this week.
- A Playroom Makeover to Spark the Joy of Autonomy at The New York Times. Featuring Simone Davies from the Montessori Notebook and The Montessori Toddler.
- We'll be making this bright green all natural playdough - Matcha Green Tea Play Dough at The Imagination Tree.
- There are two DIYs here that you might find useful, a Montessori toddler wardrobe and bookshelf. "I want to wear it myself!' This DIY Montessori furniture can help at Chez Mama Poule (translate from German).
- The Birth of the Scientific Mind: Montessori Science, Part 1 at Forest Bluff School. This is a longer read but fantastic if you have a few minutes. For parents of children from birth to elementary.
- I love this! Repetition and Patience at Villa di Maria Montessori School.
- So important - Dressing For Success at Baan Dek Montessori.
- Have you seen this magnetic human body? Otis (8yrs) has put it up on our fridge and it looks amazing.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!