Isn't the above scene from Inner Sydney Montessori School gorgeous! We recently found out we will be moving to Syndey in January! Here are a few links and things that I've been enjoying this week:
- Simple Montessori Toddler Art Shelf at Montessori-ish Mom.
- I am a little obsessed with Montessori and child-sized furniture! Love this little cube chair and table set at Creciendo con Montessori.
- And the new 'Reverso' Montessori floor bed by Woodly (Italy). A reversible bed which easily convertible from a floor bed into a normal height bed, just by turning it upside down! Without dismantling or modifying anything.
- 12 Fun & Easy Recipes to Make with Your Kids This Summer at The Kitchn.
- 8 ways you can use Montessori not just with your children... and change the world at The Montessori Notebook.
- This could be useful - A New Resource for Parents and Educators: "Montessori from the Start" Discussion Guide at Forest Bluff School.
- "A unique collection of presentations, talks and lectures on Montessori principles and practice, the unique nature of childhood and natural human development, human rights and much more. At the moment the series include AMI AGM presentations and Maria Montessori House Talks" at AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) Podcasts.
- I recommend this site for newborn Montessori babies!!
I have two books to giveaway The Montessori Book of Coordination and Life Skills (Ages 2+) and The Montessori Book of Words and Numbers (Ages 3+). You can read my review on these books here.
The Montessori Book of Coordination and Life Skills is a fun-filled practical activity book full of inspiration to help your child develop a greater understanding of the world. Based on sound principles of early childhood development, more than 70 step-by-step home activities equip young children (aged 2 and up) with essential life skills, with the help and support of their loved ones.
- The Montessori Book of Words and Numbers (Ages 3+)
The Montessori Book of Words and Numbers is a fun-filled practical activity book full of inspiration to help parents introduce their children to essential language and numeracy skills. The activities in this book equip young children with the tools to begin their journey to reading, writing and, maths, instilling a love of words and numbers.
To enter please leave a comment in the comment section of this blog post, mentioning which book you would like, the age/s of your child/ren and if there are any areas of Montessori that you need help with. Please, only one comment per family. This giveaway is open internationally and I will ship the books personally. Comments will close at 9pm Wednesday 17th July 2019 British Summer Time. The books for this giveaway are c/o Modern Books.
Comments are now closed. Thank you. I will email book recipients shortly.