Links To Love - Weekend Montessori Reading
How was your week? We are getting ready for the older children to go back to school on Wednesday. I love that they have a short week on their first week back. While I enjoy the holidays I am looking forward to getting back to a good routine. Here are a few fantastic links that I've been reading this week:
- This print is gorgeous - I'm looking for one similar!
- This is a really good idea!! A Montessori Makeover for the Melissa and Doug See and Spell Word Puzzle at Kindling Kids Montessori.
- This playroom is lovely, it's colourful and well organised at No Colo Da Mae.
- Can you believe this is a Montessori preschool? 123+ Kindergarten in Shanghai. It's stunning!
- So many tributes to Maria Montessori on what would have been her 149th birthday.
- This Montessori child's wardrobe is height adjustable, from Decoesfera. This provides a few ideas if you are DIYing it too.
- If you are in Australia or know Sydney, you might enjoy this new release book A Bag and A Bird by well known Pamela Allen, "a cautionary tale about taking care of our environment as well as being a wonderful showcase of some of the famous sights of Sydney", I've just ordered it. If you are an Australian teacher, it's worth looking at for the classroom.
- This is gorgeous - Pareu Printing at Montessori Handwork (from Rarotonga in the Cook Islands) for elementary students.
- Julia is one of my favourite Montessorians to read - Handwriting in the Montessori Early Childhood Classroom at Maitri Learning.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on products purchased through these links. Thank you for your support.