Did you know that Monday 16th September is National Play-Doh Day? I prefer the home-made version but it's a wonderful day to celebrate everything Play-Doh!! Above you can see our play dough invitation has started to include some Autumnal ingredients including pumpkin spice play dough, woodland animals including the squirrel which have magically appeared in our back garden, lots of pine cones and some warming spice like cinnamon.
Here are a few other links and things that I've been enjoying this week.
- I wish this was closer - Scandinavian forest school in the UK at Little Scandinavian.
- This is good - Montessori at home: Why toddlers crave routines at Motherly.
- I asked some friends for suggestions on music that I could listen to with my toddler and the response was amazing. Thank you to everyone who answered. There was one recommendation that came up over and over, perhaps you'll like it too - The Vegetable Plot Seasons One and Two. With songs like the catchy 'At the Farmers Market', it's clearly a new favourite.
- So, so true - Be Careful What You Teach (It Might Interfere with What They Are Learning) at Janet Lansbury.
- Cute and practical - DIY Ikea Montessori Closet at Le Tela di Carlotta.
- Are you looking for a little Montessori room inspiration? I'm loving this arrangement at Montessori Days.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!