Are you looking for a children's book about Maria Montessori? Here are a few that you might like! The first three are books about a wide range of women of which Maria Montessori is included.
- Herstory: 50 Women and Girls Who Shook Up the World by Katherine Halligan and Sarah Walsh. Maria Montessori is included in this compilation of inspiring and powerful women who changed the world. For children aged 8yrs+.
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Francesca Cavallo and Elena Favilli. A wildly popular compilation book that also features Maria Montessori. For children 8yrs+.
- The People Awards by Ms. Lily Murray and Ana Albero. This uses 'People Awards' as an interesting way to introduce children to many important people throughout history. Includes Maria Montessori.
- Maria Montessori: Little People, Big Dreams by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara and Raquel Martín. For ages 4yrs+.
- Maria: My First Maria Montessori Little People, Big Dreams Board book – by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara. For ages <3yrs.
- Maria Montessori (Genius Series) by Isabel Munoz and Jane Kent. This is a picture book about Maria Montessori, it is written as though it was narrated by Maria Montessori herself. For ages 6yrs+.
- María Montessori: Una vida para los niños / Maria Montessori: A Life for Children - by Magela Ronda and Leire Salaberría. This is in Spanish. I have not seen an English version. While it appears to be on preorder in the US I believe it is now available in the UK and EU.
- Maria Montessori: a biography for and by children by Alison Ney, Linda Seeley, and Cameron Sesto. This has sweet pictures drawn by young children at the Stoneridge Children's Montessori School.
- Maria Montessori and Her Quiet Revolution: A Picture Book about Maria Montessori and Her School Method by Nancy Bach and Leo Latti.
These could be used in the classroom or at home and they would make wonderful gifts. All of these books can help to teach our children about Maria Montessori and support her ongoing legacy!
This post includes affiliate links. Thank you for your support.