I've spent hours searching for a new yoga mat for Otto. He has been using his brother's yoga mat but it's time he has one of his own. It needs to be cute, grippy, tough, comfortable and hopefully biodegradable. Is that possible? What you do think of these options?
- Moon Child and Rainbow Yoga Mat by Sunchild Yogi - 100% natural tree rubber base with microsuede top, eco-friendly, biodegradable and recyclable, free of PVC, latex, silicone, phthalates, chlorine, and odour.
- Printed Kids Yoga Mats at Mindful & Co Kids - This is the Sweet Print. Made with 100% recycled tree rubber with a soft microfibre suede surface.
- Baby Chakra Kids Yoga Mat - Made of cotton, rubberized on the base to make it super anti-skid with grip.
- Kids Cork Yoga Mat Natural & Non-Toxic by Scoria - Possibly the world's first cork yoga mat for kids! Made with natural cork and backed with natural tree rubber. Printed with alignment lines so that children can follow the lines to improve their poses. "Cork is completely renewable and sustainable, harvesting bark does not harm the tree. Completely natural, making it non-toxic for kids and one of the safest yoga mats out there that is still creative and chemical-free."
- Strike a Pose Children's Yoga Mat by little yogi - Printed with illustrations of different poses. Made from natural rubber, with microfibre suede upper.
- Kid's Eco Yoga Mat Green + Orange by BAY Active - TPE (Thermal Plastic Elastomer) mat, zero toxic glues zero stabilisers. I love the colours of these and we already have two of these mats.
- Printed Kids Yoga Mats at Mindful & Co Kids - This is the Nature Print. Made with 100% recycled tree rubber with a soft microfibre suede surface.
- Yellow Bee Kids Yoga and Exercise Mat by Merrithew - made from PER (Poly Environmental Resin), a food-grade, non-toxic material. Free from toxins, heavy metals and phthalates.
I've still some research to do on microsuede. We already have mats by BAY Active (f.) and they look good, but the mat by Mindful & Co Kids (g.) is in my cart, it's super cute, I also love a rainbow (a.) but something is telling me that cork is the best option. If you have a cork yoga mat let me know if it's durable. Which one would you choose??
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.