Today I want to share some activities and last minute printables we've been using this festive season. Some of these activities we put on our shelves but some (like the I Spy) we will use with our family on Christmas day. The two-piece puzzles or the bingo (#6) also make it to our kitchen table for our three-year-old to play with his siblings. We don't do a lot of themed activity trays but I like using a few to add a festive touch to these last days before Christmas.
- Personalised Montessori Christmas Placemat - I've made these for our children (and little cousins) for Christmas day. I was even thinking perhaps I can print them onto transfer paper and put them onto fabric. It's a super cute way to have personalised Christmas placemats.
- Christmas I Spy - this will be perfect for the children to do together at the table on Christmas day.
- Christmas Complete the Picture - I've presented these like two-piece puzzles. I love that these use real images. These have lots of details but are doable for older toddlers and preschoolers.
- Christmas Matching 2 Piece Puzzles - these are bright and bold, the set includes festive mugs, baubles, gingerbread houses, and Santas.
- Christmas Matching Silhouette - this is a simple matching object to its silhouette activity.
- Christmas Memory - I've printed this so it can be played in the style of bingo by two players but the cards can be cut individually for memory.
- Winter Scissor Strips - although it is summer here there are lots of Christmassy images in this pack, this has been a big hit, my three-year-old loves lots of scissor activities.
- Christmas Size Ordering Activity - including trees, candy canes, gifts, baubles, crackers. This is fun if your child loves to order things, my three-year-old is really into lining things up in size.
If you are looking for more Christmas activity ideas you might like our list of Christmas snacks.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.