Following yesterdays post about beach learning, I wanted to share some of the wonderful and creative learning materials regarding the seaside and ocean on Etsy.
- Letterbox Sea Beach Beachcomber Box - a collection of natural items from the beach. This would be fantastic for hands-on learning if you don't have access to the coastline.
- Sea Creature Wooden Imaginative Play Blocks - blocks for open-ended play featuring beautiful watercolour illustrations.
- By the Sea Notebook - for journaling or sketching.
- Narwhal Rubber Stamp - usually I like more realistic stamps but I know my narwhal loving preschooler would adore this!
- Watercolor Seashells Stickers - ocean-themed stickers in gorgeous natural colours.
- Ocean Animal Wooden Flash Cards - these would be an investment but wonderful for early readers and for nature displays.
- Ocean Animals Picture Matching Cards - Toddler Preschool Activity (digital download) - I love matching sets like this, these can be used with the Safari Oceans TOOB.
- Layers of the Ocean Stacker - this is a creative way to learn about the layers of the ocean.
- Seaside Enamel Mug - I love everything by Alice Draws The Line and have several of their enamel mugs. The Seaside mug is whimsical and endearing.
Other materials that you might also enjoy:
- Seashell Shape Montessori Three Part Cards (digital download)
- Beachcombing Identification Flashcards (digital download)
- Hand Drawn Australian Ocean Marine Animal Flash Cards
- Australian Ocean Wool Finger Puppets
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you so much for your support!